What: A program that invites science, technology, engineering, and mathematics students to become a part of a supportive living-learning community.
Who: All students planning to live on-campus and majoring in the following disciplines:
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Science (Biology, Chemistry, Medicine, Math, Physics, Forensic Science, and Statistics)
- Optics and Photonics
- LEARN from faculty and peers in your housing community
- Live in an ENVIRONMENT that supports your ACADEMIC success
- Gain hands-on RESEARCH experience and receive priority registration with a scholarship
- Build a NETWORK of friends
How: Apply through this website and register for UCF Housing and Residence Life.